Primarily a writing exercise, this dream journal-inspired blog is a quiet introspective sojourn into the process that we traverse in going from private dream to public art. I see our dreaming as an internalized mythmaking. As I philosophize and expressively exhibit dreams, both private and public, I encourage and delight in creative language as a way to practice experiential metaphors through a “public dreaming." Writing Theory: Creative Dream Fiction

Saturday 8 October 2011

"Sketches of Style"

Eyes in the Heat by Jackson Pollock


Grandmother asks me what are those, my poems lie before us, I say they are not poems, they are "sketches of style" and repeat "sketches of style" over and over, then in my high school, I see a friend from university and he suddenly is trying to shoot me in the main lobby because of my expression, I say to myself "must be deserved" and run

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment