Primarily a writing exercise, this dream journal-inspired blog is a quiet introspective sojourn into the process that we traverse in going from private dream to public art. I see our dreaming as an internalized mythmaking. As I philosophize and expressively exhibit dreams, both private and public, I encourage and delight in creative language as a way to practice experiential metaphors through a “public dreaming." Writing Theory: Creative Dream Fiction

Monday 3 October 2011

The Dream Analyst says to his wife...

-Dream Analyst-

"You know when you tell me your dreams, I love it!

Please keep conveying to me your dreams, because I want to include them in my writing"

-Wife-

"Okay"

She smiles.

-Dream Analyst-

"And when your dreams during sleep interweave with your dreams when you are awake, please do tell!"

They embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment