Primarily a writing exercise, this dream journal-inspired blog is a quiet introspective sojourn into the process that we traverse in going from private dream to public art. I see our dreaming as an internalized mythmaking. As I philosophize and expressively exhibit dreams, both private and public, I encourage and delight in creative language as a way to practice experiential metaphors through a “public dreaming." Writing Theory: Creative Dream Fiction

Saturday 8 October 2011

The Adulterer’s Music


Fighting Peacocks by James Abbott McNeill Whistler


Café in downtown Calgary, Canada, my love plays in a duet with another musician, a pianist, they don't make any effort to invite, I sit alone, and watch their music, then they leave together, my love and the showcase artist both make jokes with their naked bodies, and on a stage a temptress exposes herself to me, I walk alone on the street with my love's backpack of music equipment, abandoned

Sun, May 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment