Primarily a writing exercise, this dream journal-inspired blog is a quiet introspective sojourn into the process that we traverse in going from private dream to public art. I see our dreaming as an internalized mythmaking. As I philosophize and expressively exhibit dreams, both private and public, I encourage and delight in creative language as a way to practice experiential metaphors through a “public dreaming." Writing Theory: Creative Dream Fiction

Monday 3 October 2011

Intentions for this space (2)

I will relay the imagistic and emotional planes as they are present in my dreams along with any research into dream psychology or my daily interactions with art in my local environment as they collide and sometimes resonate with my own opinions about dreams and their inner nature.

As an artist/musician/writer full-time I can take time as I wish to become embedded in “flexing the subconscious” or practicing dream. Added to that fact, I live in Canada which gets DARK during winter, perfect time to start delving deep into dream. My bedroom has no windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment